HODGES AND ASSOCIATES
A PROFESSIONAL LAW CORPORATION
A. CLIFTON HODGES 4 EAST HOLLY STREET
JAMES S. KOSTAS SUITE 202
DONALD W. RICKETTS* PASADENA, CA. 91103 TEL (626) 564-9797
* OF COUNSEL FAX (626) 564-9111
May 20, 2010
MOST URGENT VIA FACSIMILE ONLY
Honorable Barack Obama
President of the United States of America
Dear Mr. President:
I write to you again this morning because your immediate personal assistance is required to ensure prompt dissemination of the World Global Settlements. As I have previously stated, I represent some 50,000 shareholders who are to be paid a settlement which consists mainly of monies collected from banks, brokerages, hedge fund corps, market makers, the Depository Trust Corporation/Federal Reserve, and various billionaire “naked-shorter” individuals, as well as some monies due from the SEC for damages. I have also been involved in the representation of other payees awaiting this distribution and have, in such capacity, been in direct communication with the UK Royal Monarch.
I am currently advised and understand the following:
- A portion of the World Global Settlement funds have been collected and are presently held in the custody of the Bank of America in Richmond, VA.
- Said funds are sufficient to cover all disbursements to be made by the authority of the Paymaster who has now spent more than eight weeks over the past three months, in Richmond, for the purpose of concluding these transfers.
- The Paymaster authority has, at the direction of the Pentagon, London, et. al., recently returned to Richmond to consummate the transfers; he was advised yesterday morning at Bank of America that the bank could not allow the transfers to be made until one additional signature was obtained.
- Accordingly, on May 19, 2010 an agent of Interpol began a hand-carry trip through Little Rock, Arkansas, to Charleston, South Carolina, and then on to Richmond, Virginia; the hand carried item was presented to the Bank of America officer this morning.
- The Bank of America officer then advised the Paymaster authority that Mr. Leon Panetta had instructed Bank of America that no World Global Settlement funds were to be disbursed without express personal approval from the President of the United States.
- I have previously been advised that you had given specific written authorization of these transfers when you visited the Richmond Bank of America several weeks ago.
As I advised yesterday in my communication to you, I am persuaded by these facts, that only your direct intervention will be efficacious in bringing this matter to conclusion. Mr. President, please provide, once again, your specific written authority and direction to those who continue to frustrate completion of these World Global Settlements. I would very much appreciate your written confirmation that you will do so without delay; accordingly, I will withhold further communication to the UK Royal Monarch and distribution of this correspondence to my clients until 4:30 PM EDT today.
Mr. President, the people elected you for reasons of your promises, your apparent integrity, your conviction to help the American people uphold justice, and to return this Nation to its pre-eminent world status. I implore you to use your good offices to ensure these “Settlements” are disseminated without further delay.
HODGES AND ASSOCIATES
A. CLIFTON HODGES
Cc: Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II
Lindell H. Bonney, Sr.
Bcc: Michael Cottrell