HODGES AND ASSOCIATES
A PROFESSIONAL LAW CORPORATION
A. CLIFTON HODGES 4 EAST HOLLY STREET
JAMES S. KOSTAS SUITE 202
DONALD W. RICKETTS* PASADENA, CA. 91103
TEL (626) 564-9797
* OF COUNSEL FAX (626) 564-9111
May 26, 2010
MOST URGENT Hand Delivered
The Rt. Hon. Christopher Geidt, CVO, OBE
London SW1A 1AA
Re: U.S. Dollar Refunding Project
Dear Honorable Christopher Geidt:
I most recently wrote to you on May 21, 2010 to transmit copies of three letters which I had recently sent to President Obama relating to the matters referenced in papers delivered to the Palace under cover of my letter dated April 28, 2010. I write to you again in furtherance to that subject on behalf of my clients Michael C. Cottrell, B.A., M.S., of Erie, Pennsylvania, USA, and his corporations: Pennsylvania Investments, Inc., registered in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, and Cottrell Securities Limited, registered in England and Wales.
As I similarly gave notice to President Barack Obama, I am currently advised and understand the following:
- A portion of the World Global Settlement funds have been collected and are presently held in the custody of the Bank of America in Richmond, VA.
- Said funds are sufficient to cover all disbursements to be made by the authority of the Paymaster who has now spent more than eight weeks over the past three months, in Richmond, for the purpose of concluding these transfers.
- The Paymaster authority has, at the direction of the Pentagon, London, et. al., recently returned to Richmond to consummate the transfers, and has been advised each day this week that the funds will be able to be transferred to the BASEL – identified trustees.
- Mr. Leon Panetta is currently present at the Bank of America, but continues to delay the ability of the Paymaster authority, and his access to effect transfer of the World Global Settlement funds.
- It clearly appears at this time that Mr. Panetta and/or others are diligently working to delay payout of these funds; it also seems self-evident that this will continue to be the case absent outside intervention.
As I have previously indicated, I am persuaded by these facts, that only the direct intervention of the Royal Monarchal Power will be efficacious in bringing this matter to conclusion. I request, kind sir, your assistance in bringing this matter to the attention of Her Majesty and others as appropriate. Any further delay will not only exacerbate the conditions under which we all must operate, but will certainly serve to encourage those seeking even further delay.
This is a matter which it seems will only be concluded at such time as the Royal Monarchal Power either demands it, or utilizes the power which has been granted to effect closure through direct means. I apologize in advance for having to involve your once more in this situation; however, circumstances dictate that direct intervention is now a necessity. Thank you very kindly in advance for your help; it is truly appreciated by many, and will indeed have a very significant impact on the future financial health of the world.
HODGES AND ASSOCIATES
A. CLIFTON HODGES
Cc: Michael C. Cottrell