HODGES AND ASSOCIATES
A PROFESSIONAL LAW CORPORATION
A. CLIFTON HODGES 4 EAST HOLLY STREET
JAMES S. KOSTAS SUITE 202
DONALD W. RICKETTS* PASADENA, CA. 91103
TEL (626) 564-9797
* OF COUNSEL FAX (626) 564-9111
May 27, 2010
MOST URGENT VIA FACSIMILE ONLY
Honorable Barack Obama
President of the United States of America
In re: World Global Settlements
Dear Mr. President:
I write to you again this afternoon in furtherance of my previous recent correspondence regarding prompt dissemination of the World Global Settlements. As I have previously stated, I represent some 50,000 shareholders who are to be paid a settlement which consists mainly of monies collected from banks, brokerages, hedge fund corps, market makers, the Depository Trust Corporation/Federal Reserve, and various billionaire “naked-shorter” individuals, as well as some monies due from the SEC for damages. I have also been involved in the representation of other payees awaiting this distribution and have, in such capacity, been in direct communication with the UK Royal Monarch.
I am currently advised and understand the following:
- A portion of the World Global Settlement funds have been collected and are presently held in the custody of the Bank of America in Richmond, VA.
- Said funds are sufficient to cover all disbursements to be made by the authority of the Paymaster who has now spent more than eight weeks over the past three months, in Richmond, for the purpose of concluding these transfers.
- The Paymaster authority has, at the direction of the Pentagon, London, et. al., been present at the Bank in Richmond every day this week to complete the transfers.
- This morning he was advised by “both sides” that each desired this matter to be concluded as soon as possible and that he should remain available to enter the Bank and consummate the transfers.
- As of 6:00 PM EDT, the Paymaster authority personally advised me that you personally, Mr. President, wanted and had directed that these funds be held throughout the coming Holiday weekend.
- I have previously been advised that you had given specific written authorization of these transfers and confirmed the same verbally just this week.
Mr. President, I sincerely hope that my information is incorrect; because, as I am certain that you are aware, your personal involvement in delaying this distribution is an ultra vires act which exposes you to personal liability for the sums involved and for accruing interest thereon. I would certainly not want to see you personally involved in the future denouement of this matter.
As I have previously advised in my communications to you, only your direct intervention will be efficacious in bringing this matter to conclusion. Mr. President, I implore you to facilitate conclusion of this matter forthwith; there is simply no legal basis for any further delay. Please act consonantly with your previous statements and promises. I would very much appreciate your written confirmation that you will do so immediately; accordingly, I will withhold public distribution of this correspondence until 8:30 PM EDT today.
HODGES AND ASSOCIATES
A. CLIFTON HODGES
Cc: Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II
Lindell H. Bonney, Sr.
Bcc: Michael Cottrell